St. John's Anglican Church is located on Camden Street, Feilding. Consecrated on 17 February 1882, it is now listed as a Category 1 Historic Place. The parochial district of the church was established several years earlier, in 1875.
The building itself was designed by Frederick de Jersey Clere, a prominent church architect of the 19th and 20th century.
The church is still active, with services held throughout the week, and it belongs to the Anglican Diocese of Wellington.