Skip to Content

The premises of W. H. Clayton - Motor Car Trimmer. This building, located on the corner of Beattie Street and Kimbolton Road, was originally built as the immigration barracks for settlers coming to live on the Manchester Block. It was also where the first Feilding Presbyterian services were held, in 1874.

The building has since been demolished. Beauchamp Signs & Memorials, Totally Fresh, and Harley Davidson Feilding currently occupy the corner site.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
PHOTO BUS:tr18
Title
W. H. Clayton Motor Car Trimmer
Archive
Businesses and Occupations

Related items

W. H. Clayton Motor Car Trimmer

Creation

Created By

Object rights

Taxonomy

Tags
clayton, w.h. - photographs,
feilding immigration barracks - feilding - photographs.,
w.h. clayton motorcar trimmer - photographs,
Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

W. H. Clayton Motor Car Trimmer

User comments